Sunday, January 03, 2010

felt

my NEW love from today is.. FELT! (filc)
i was in a shop with things for hobbys, and I found few colours o felt. i bought a green and a black one to try to do a cover for my mobile phone.. i had it first time in my hands and i love it already!! i wanted to do my project for tomorrow's stained glass lessons.. but it was stronger.. i started doing this cover, without measuring.. i just wanted to start sewing as soon as possible;p



and here it is. don't laugh! seriously i didn't sew since i was little and i had felt first time in my hands! so be understanding!
little crooked.. but i really love it! :)
a small pretty thing for me before TOMORROW.. before going back to school, and before starting doing my diploma work.. wish my luck!

happy hugs before tomorrow for you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...