Thursday, November 03, 2011

Watercolours - Cupcake ♥

 I hate when I don't have anything I can post about.. I feel so empty! 
I don't have time for sewing.. well I have but only late evenings when I cant turn on my machine because it's too loud! So i sew.. by hand.. a quilt.. made of hexagons.. I started making it in September.. and I hope I'll finish it to the end of 2011!

And for now.. just a little simple watercolour I made a week ago.. just for practice :)
Of course the colours are different than in reality - my scanner is really annoying!
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and two sneakpeaks of what I'm working on! :)
As I mentioned before - quilt made of hexagons!
and something for people who like my notebooks.. but shh!

have a nice day! and thanks for lovely comments on my previous post!
xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Oj dzieje się u Ciebie moja droga! Czy ja dobrze widzę, że fastrygujesz wszystko?! Wow! Ja nigdy nie miałam cierpliwości do fastrygowania, zawsze odrazu maszyną.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a robilas kiedys cos z szesciokatow? tego sie nie szyje maszyna tylko zszywa recznie :) a ta fastryga jest tamdlatego ze w srodku jest papier i musi sie jakos trzymac zanim sie kawalki materialu zszyja :) - moze sa inne sposoby zszywania szesciokatow, ale ja znam tylko ten i tylko ten rozumiem :D
    co do takiej normalnej fastrygi to nie mam w ogole cierpliwosci:D uzywam szpileczki :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I oczywiście dałam się nabrać, ze to babeczka prawdziwa do zjedzenia xP

    ReplyDelete
  4. To się nazywa magiczne miejsce! :) Oglądam z zachwytem - wszystko :) Trafiłam przypadkiem i na pewno będę zaglądać :) Pozdrowienia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet cupcake!
    I have very little time to blog myself, and am always behind :) This is what happens when you have such a big family as myself, they demand all my time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love your watercolor!!!!! and I can't wait to see the quilt when it's finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's all so pretty! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so know that feeling too, I get it almost all the time! But, I love to blog so I have been able to find something lately :)

    I adore your watercolor, you did outstanding!

    And, kudos for hand sewing, I stopped that as soon as I got my first sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. juz nie mogę się doczekać nowych journali....kolkorki boskie...
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  10. that cupcake is so pretty. i just visited your etsy and loves your notebooks so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm visiting from the honeybee blog. I love all of your projects. I like to do a lot of different artsy things too…and I LOVE watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Niesamowita ilość pracy :) Podziwiam.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow your watercolour is so beautiful, i love your books too - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Babeczka wygląda przepysznie :) podoba mi się ten napis pod spodem!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...