Sunday, September 09, 2012

Art Journal Pages

 Long time without posts with my art-journal pages! I completely forgot to show you them!
I created a few more but they are really not worth showing.. Here are some that I quite like:

Left: 'I'm not myself these days'
Right: 'heart has it's own memory'
'Waiting for..'
 'Stop creating opportunities'
 'This is my escape'
 'I shoot people away'
 'I can do everything so be careful'
 'Tell me what happened'
(I found this photo in an old album I bought at a flea market)
 And here something different. Few days ago I saw a Molesking Book Journal somewhere in the internet and I was in love with the idea of it. Decided to create something similar for myself because mostly when I write down my favourite quotations I loose them quickly.. this little notebook will help me keep them in one place and I will find everything easily thanks to separating cards with letters! :) It has pages with printed text like 'author, title, date read' etc. to help organise everything. 
That do you think about my new journal pages? I'm not very good at journaling but I really love showing my emotions in them.. as you probably noticed! :)

P.S. Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow!

Materials used in every journal page from this post are from a lovely shop SODAlicious!
Have a wonderful week,
marysza

12 comments:

  1. Będę jutro kciuki mocno trzymała ;)

    A pomysł na zeszyt do cytatów jest genialny! Tak samo jak wszystkie zaprezentowane tu artystyczne stronice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. You're always so creative :) I wish I was that good to express my emotions in my art journal but I'm not. I particularly love the page with the found photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rewelacja!!!Ślę ciepłe wrześniowe pozdrowienia z uśmiechem serca*
    Peninia ♥

    http://peniniaart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marysz do Twoich wpisów sama gęba się uśmiecha :D
    Widać Cię w nich na kilometr. Na chwilę obecna mój fav to ten ze starym zdjęciem!

    Ściskam :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. o matulu, tekstem serce ma swoja pamiec mnie powalilas na kolana, masakra
    cudny twoj brulion :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. kochammmmm. chciałabym pomacać. serducho podoba mi się naj, naj, naj

    a i własna wersja Moleskina to bardzo miły pomysł, biorąc pod uwagę ich koszmarne ceny

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 i 4 od góry i 2 od dołu - booooskie, bardzo mi się podobają na nich te 'maziaje' :) a te paznokcie! szał! nie mów że sama te kropki stawiasz, bo padnę!

    ReplyDelete
  8. marmollada - hehe dziekuje :D kropki sama robie i nie uwierzysz nawet jakie to jest proste :) ostatnio tym Lejdi zarazilam :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ale cudne rzeczy tworzysz! Zeszyt cytatów - świetna sprawa!! :) pozdrawiam :) i zostaję obserwatorką :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Niesamowite wpisy i mega, mega uczuciowe! Widać jak się w nich odbijasz. Każda strona jest neisamowita.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...